TestLink Services Limited offers repair and refurbishment of electronic and electromechanical products. TestLink also provides training services and sale of components for banking operations.
It is our aim to achieve environmental excellence through an effective environmental management system, integrated with our established commitment to quality and health and safety.
TestLink considers environmental issues as a vital part of the decision-making processes and this policy applies to all activities undertaken by TestLink Services Limited.
We are committed to:
- Complying with, and where possible, exceeding legal and other requirements, to which the organisation subscribes, relating to our environmental aspects.
- Establishing objectives and targets to achieve continual improvement and a reduction in environmental impact during all stages of our operations, incorporating suitable measurements and monitoring mechanisms.
- Involving employees in our environmental improvement programme and providing necessary training to enable them to carry out their responsibilities in a safe manner.
- Minimising waste through reuse and recycling, sending to landfill as a last resort.
- Minimising energy usage through energy saving initiatives and investment.
- Identifying new methods and technologies with the aim of reducing the environmental impacts of our products and services.
- Preventing pollution through training and communication.
- The senior management team will review this policy on an annual basis to ensure that it continues to reflect the objectives of the Company.
This policy is not restricted and is available to anyone requesting a copy, including members of the public.
Greg Hughes, Group CEO