Graduate/Trainee Sales Executive
Over 30 years ago we had a vision, to build one of the biggest and best ATM parts and service businesses in the world. We are now looking for a bright and ambitious trainee to grow with us and help us in our journey to achieving this goal.
Is this a company you could build your career with?
You will be supported by our years of experience and will benefit from the knowledge that has been built up through our growth so far; thriving through multiple recessions and expanding throughout Europe and the USA. But, like many successful companies in a technical space, we know that continued evolution and innovation are vital. You'll be joining a forward-thinking culture, a place where you can learn and progress, but also be supported in implementing your own ideas.
What will your role be?
You will be given the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the successful operation of an internationally trading company. From supply chain, to repair operations to account management and new business sales. You will build industry and product knowledge and develop deal winning sales skills and persuasive communication style to secure new business.
Over time you will develop and have ownership of your own ATM Parts market share. You’ll be working with companies such as Financial Institutions, ATM Service organisations and Independent ATM Deployers to help them through a number of products and services. Using our training, guidance and mentoring, together with your natural drive and tenacity, you'll be able to identify potential new customers, grow existing accounts, qualify opportunities, create new business relationships and close deals.
A typical day will include:
• Calling current and potential customers - Yes, you'll be making a fair amount of outbound sales calls, this will very much be your preferred method. Over time, you'll have the opportunity to meet with clients, but initially it will be phone based
• Solving problems - once you've engaged with a potential client, you'll be looking to identify the problems & challenges they may be facing & looking to determine how we can provide a solution
• Analysing data - You'll be comparing pricing among other variables to determine the most effective and profitable solution
• Relationship building - You'll be working with a long-term approach and will want to build lasting customer relationships to ensure that they continue to work with you
This is a predominantly office-based role initially, with some national and international travel.
Is this role right for you?
To succeed in this role, you must have the desire to build a career in Business Development, International Sales or Business Management. This is very much a proactive role, and would suit you if you enjoy independence, a strategic approach and feel you would get that buzz from selling, helping customers and hitting targets.
If you have a business related degree, great. If you have sales experience, even better. If you already have technical parts or service experience, perfect! But if you don't, let's arrange a call and we can discuss how your skills and experience could help TestLink grow.
As well as success, job satisfaction, opportunities for training and self-development, you'll also get;
• A starting salary of $35, 000 - $45, 000 depending on current experience levels
• Quarterly uncapped bonuses
• 19 days paid vacation, plus 8 paid public holidays
• Contributory healthcare, dental plan and life assurance (after probationary period)
If you are looking to take a step forward in your career, apply now!
|Back to Listing||Apply Now|